Added 10 new cards
- Xplosion - High damage criss cross explosions that can be dodged relatively easily
- Grenade - plus shaped bomb that is lobbed (cannot damage opponent until it hits the floor) and explodes in a plus shape
- Electro Bomb - low powered grenade that explodes in an X shape and stuns on contact
- Data Phish - Low powered Upper Swipe that steals opponent's next card (if available) on contact
- Reflect - 1 second shield counter that fires a strong beam forward if hit. Active frame 1 and is invincible while shield is up
- Deflect - Reflect with two weaker beams firing above and below when hit
- Misfire - Forces opponent to use their next card if able. Somewhat of a joke card, but excellent potential and I patiently await the day someone posts a gif of them losing a round cuz they got hit by a Misfired card
- Auto Stopper - grenade that resets auto attack to a lv. 1 cannon if hit
- Glitch Bomb - X shaped grenade that removes all mods when hit. Made in response to the difficulty of Glitch Beam landing and the power level of Mods being higher than anticipated
- Reclaim - Invincible smash on the row in front of you that knocks back opponent and advances if you control less space than your opponent
Changes made to existing cards:
- Attrition cost changed from 7/6/5 to 6/4/2
- Blitz cost changed from 5/6/7 to 2/4/6
- Glitch Beam startup reduced by 0.6s to make landing the move more manageable
- Lava Axe changed to Aggro and cost changed from 7/7/7 to 4/6/7
- Icy Wind speed changed from 350 units/s to 400 units/s
- Regenerator now heals 1 HP every 0.6s from 1 HP every 0.2s
- Particle Sword, Auto Sword, and Reserve Sword all have tweaked animations for AESTHETICS
Changes to the game:
- The entire UI is now controlled by keyboard and controller input on PC and will be touch enabled on mobile. Mouse input no longer works as an input after testing fluidity of the game.
- Deck Editor UI now has slightly larger navigation buttons and a deck building guidelines button. Future plans to rework the entire deckbuilding UI is in the works.
- Shop tab is functional but locked in preparation for the mobile build.
- Ads are working for the mobile build.
- Added six new color palettes
- Network manager now stabilized and resets itself after every game to prevent awkward connections and reconnects. Still under development: When joining a game fails, player must manually disengage and re-engage. Currently working on having the game do this step automatically
- Most animation bugs fixed. Players should fire off/burn significantly less cards, if any, after being countered. Still under investigation.
- Less data is now being sent across the network
Planned for 0.5:
- Mobile release for Android and iOS
- Community button that links to the Discord page
- Aforementioned network manager changes
- Randuels - Side gamemode where all cards given to each player are random